We’ve implemented enhanced safety measures that exceed state and federal regulations at Silvia Carnevali™.
We offer our full menu of massage, body treatments, and facial services.
All services will be offered in a reduced capacity, in staggered appointment times, and with necessary modifications. All Couples Treatments (including Couples Massage) are suspended until further notice.
Important Safety Measures & Guidelines
Please take a moment to review some of our updated employee safety protocols as well as new guidelines we request all clients to adhere to while in any Silvia Carnevali™ location. Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community healthy.
- At this time, we are recalling employees on a volunteer basis. It is not mandatory that service providers return to work.
- All Silvia Carnevali™ employees are required to certify they have not been in close contact with anyone who is/was COVID-19 positive to their knowledge.
- All Silvia Carnevali™ employees are required to have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer when they arrive to work. Any employee with a temperature of 100ºF or higher will be sent home.
- Employees will continue to follow strict sanitation policies before, during, and after each service and/or client interaction.
- Upon arrival at Silvia Carnevali™, there will be additional safety and sanitation measures noted throughout the space.
- Clients are required to wear masks upon arrival and throughout the duration of their reservation. There will be minor exceptions, which include facials, facial waxing and Aquarella Lips.
- Only the client receiving the service is permitted to enter. Additional guests, including children, will not be permitted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Social distancing will be enforced — with the exception of the service provider that a client is scheduled with.
- All clients will be asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their reservation to allow time for an extended check-in. Check-in will include taking the client’s temperature with a non-touch thermometer. If the temperature is above 100ºF, we will ask the client to reschedule.
- Our concierge will verbally screen clients upon arrival and inquire about the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain/headache
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish
- Known contact with a person confirmed positive for COVID-19
- We will make every effort to make payments touchless.
- Clients should bring minimal personal items to their reservation.
- We encourage clients to bring their own water bottles but will provide water upon request in water bottles.
- We recommend that our Concierge handle all retail and ask that clients refrain from touching the products on the shelves. If a client would like to try something, they may request a sample in a single-use container.
Live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org